Don't Quit! God Will Perform What He Has Promised

Praise the Lord! This morning I was reading a devotional and it blessed my soul! It was a direct answer to prayer and I rejoice for His answer concerning the situation. As a result, the Holy Spirit prompted me to encourge you with the same encouragement that He has encouraged me with.

Some of you may be in the fight of your life. You may be facing some impossible situation which is causing your faith to waver. Well, I say to you what the Spirit of the Lord has said to me, "Don't quit!" God is truthful to His Word and faithful to perform it. Hope against hope believe Him and trust in Him to turn your impossible situation around.

With that said, I want to leave you with this faith confession. I encourage you to say it out loud daily until you have it memorized. Then, when the devil comes saying someone is going to die, lose a job or home etc., speak the Word only! Choose to believe God in the face of any and every impossible situation and watch Him move on your behalf.

Remember, faith pleases God, so as you stand in faith, know that God is pleased. Just don't quit! Sometimes these things take time.

Faith Confession

God's Word is the final authority in my life. I base my entire life upon Him and His living Word. My faith is not in my faith, but in God who promised to never fail nor forsake me. I will keep speaking in agreement with God's Word. Through faith and patience I shall receive what God has promised me. I thank You Father that Your Word is final truth. It is ultimate truth. It is truth! You are truth. You are God and You change not! Circumstances may change. Doctors can be wrong and lawyers do change their mind. Oh, but God, You never change. Therefore I will keep trusting in Your holy Word. You are not a man that You should lie, nor the son of man that You should change Your mind. Nothing is too hard for You! I will hold on to the confession of my faith without wavering. You said in Your Word that You give life to dead situations and have the ability to create something out of nothing. SO whatever dead situation I am facing I thank you for Your resurrection power bringing life. I will not be moved by what I see, feel or hear. No matter how bad it looks, no matter how bad it feels or sounds, I will not be moved! I trust in You Father! You are faithful to Your Word and faithful to perform it. Thank You Lord! I have a promise! I will stand on that promise until you bring it to pass. I will not quit! I will not waver! I will not doubt! I wait expectantly for You and I thank You for strengthening me when things get hard. You are my strength and my song. You are my deliverer and I will hold on to Your word until you manifest Your power and glory in my life and in this situation. I love You Lord! Thank you for Your strong Words of encouragement today.

Prevailing In Him,

Dr. Sheila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P - P.R.E.S.S.

Consider the Consequences

Expect God To Do It