Guaranteed Success

We live in a day and time where nothing seems to be guaranteed. Marriages are failing, people are losing homes and jobs, etc. In fact I remember several years ago when someone said to me that I had no guarantee that my husband would not cheat on me. I was taken aback by the comment until the Lord spoke to me from His Word.

Joshua 1:8 says, "This book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." James 1:25 says, "But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does." These verses promise good success and blessings for meditating on and doing the Word.

I have experienced good success in my life namely in my marriage and family life. I can boldly and confidently say that I am guaranteed fidelity in my marriage because both my husband and I daily spend time in the Word and are careful to do all that is written in it. We have raised our children according to the Word of God and they too are blessed. We have made our way prosperous as we have been obedient to the Word of God.

So what are you faced with today that seems to be unsuccessful? Find out what the Word of God has to say about your situation and put Joshua 1:8 to work in your life. God promises that if you obey His Word, you too will experience good success!

In Him,

Pastor Sheila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider the Consequences

P - P.R.E.S.S.

Expect God To Do It